Full Job Description
Seeking an experienced warehouse operative to work with our client in West Footscray – you will join a vibrant and motivated team who specialise in relocation works. This is a Monday – Friday job (with the occasional Friday BBQ!) offering full time hours, overtime and is temp to perm.
You will need –
- Forklift Licence – LF
- Experience in warehousing min 2 years
- Experience with receiving and outgoing stock.
- Manage stock intake and outtake
- White card
- Car license preferred
Usual working day is 7am – 5pm, however you will need to be flexible with start times, as occasionally there will be some early starts.
If you are keen to join a progressive group, that offers a good team work environment, and you can put your stamp on the warehouse, contact us today!
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $30.00 – $33.27 per hour
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Footscray VIC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse: 3 years (Required)
- Driver Licence (Required)
- Forklift Licence (Required)
- Australia (Required)
Application Deadline: 26/07/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.