We are seeking suitably qualified site based and workshop Mechanical Fitters to join our team working in Sydney. Our client is a industry leader who is working on exciting, flagship projects including NSW’s largest infrastructure projects.
– Assist in carrying out scheduled maintenance and breakdown repairs
– Shutdown work across NSW
– Perform fault finding, repairing and or replacing of components as required
– Mechanical assembly of machines and components
– Long-term permanent opportunities
– Multiple sites available
– Highly competitive pay rates
Skills and Experience:
– Mechanical Trade Certificate essential (Fitter/Machinist/Turner)
– EWP, Confined Spaces tickets preferable.
– Ability to pass pre-employment medical
– Ability to pass drug and alcohol screen
– Sound understanding of workshop and equipment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.