• Clayton/Mulgrave area
• Immediate start
• Day Shift 7.30am to 4pm
Our client is a leading Transport and Logistics company located in Melbourne’s South East are looking for a full time Storeperson/Forklift Driver that has the following skills and is looking for a full time role with a well-known organization.
• Current LF forklift licence
• Experience on Counterbalance and Reach Forklifts (Toyota)
• Be computer literate
• Previous experience in Transport & Logistics environments will be highly regarded
• Ability to think outside the square
• Reliable and good work ethic
• Knowledge of OH&S procedures
• Picking and despatching orders
• Load and unload trucks
• Conduct cyclical stocktake
• Maintaining warehouse cleanliness
• General warehouse duties
Public transport is easily accessible to the site, bus 900 Caulfield to Rowville.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.