Australian Recruitment Company (ARC Staff) is introducing an Employee Referral Bonus Program, where we will reward any current worker who referred another successful candidate, with a bonus! To be eligible for the reward, you must be a current active employee and refer a friend/family member, of whom we choose to onboard.
If you know someone who you think would be a perfect fit for a position at our company, feel free to refer them to us. We take pride in providing our clients with the best possible candidates as possible, and often a referral by friend or family is a great way to assist them in finding work! Generally, we encourage you to check our open positions and consider your social networks and external networks as potential resources for referred candidates.
If we hire your referred candidate, you are eligible for a monthly bonus. The bonus to you at the end of each month will be paid in gift cards. The conditions are that the referred mate cannot be late for any shifts, cancel a shift after job allocation, or be a no show. The referred mate must work a minimum of 120 hours within the current month and be available for a minimum number of shifts.
- For example, if your referred mate works 120 hours in the given month, you will be rewarded with a $50 gift voucher!
- However, if a no show occurred during that month, or the candidate was late or does not meet our minimum requirements, the bonus will not be applicable to you.
We will partake in our usual interviewing/screening procedures prior to employment; therefore, no hard feelings in the event the candidate is not suitable and is unsuccessful.
This bonus will be in effect until the end of 2021, provided you are still working for us. If one of our clients offers you fulltime work, your bonus payment will still be paid monthly.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If your mate is referred for permanent placement, we will offer a finder’s fee
- If two or more employees refer to the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral rewards.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets hired for another position.
- Referred candidate must work for a minimum of two months before referrer is eligible for bonus
- We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives.
- We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient.
- We’ll communicate any changes clearly and timely. Employees who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.
- We’d like to remind our employees that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Our referred candidates may take precedence in the hiring process. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures
Who can participate in our employee referral program?
All employees working for ARC Staff are eligible to participate in our referral program except for:
- Senior management (CEO, Managing Director)
- Recruiters and hiring managers for positions for which they are hiring.
Note: Hiring managers cannot refer anyone for a position for which they are directly or indirectly responsible. However, they can refer someone for a position that is in a different department, office or function. This exception does not apply to Executives and Senior Management.
Who can be referred?
We have two conditions for candidates who can qualify you for our rewards. They should:
- Have not applied to our company for at least a year.
- Be hired as a casual or permanent employee